baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, December 19, 2005

Well...
I am so glad school is over for everyone...My kids are on winter break... since you can't say CHRISTMAS any more....
Well actually Bullitt county lets you say Christmas. It even wished us Merry Christmas in the newsletter....
I got an A, I know I got an A...
Woo hoo.. it is great to be in graduate school isn't it Virginia?

I hate those survey things. Look they put my last post way at the bottom and no one said any comments. Did I tell you I have the best sisters on the planet.
And I like my bother in laws that are married to my sisters. I can do with out the other halfs inlaws.
What do you all think about Pit Bulls? Do you really think it makes a difference how they are raised? Virginia especailly answer this cause you know so much about animals it will be less opinion and more fact than anything else.
Did you know that working to make someone else rich is disgusting. I am looking for another job. I want to the boss. GOT IT? Oh well, my time will come.

Well enough about me... I hope to see all my family during the holidays this year.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I think you should be careful about pit bulls. it is about the way they are raised but alot of pit bulls are bred very badly because it's usually inexperienced people trying to make a buck. Alot of those dogs have health problems because of inbreding. I would say the same about labs and golden retrievers too though. I would suggest if you were going to get a dog get a mutt from the humane society because they are usually the healthiest and very loving.

I don't know... anyone else have any other ideas?