Thanks for updating Christy.
Yesterday, Jeremy said "what are you going to do when everyone you don't like moves away? You won't have anyone to not care about."
He said this in mention to the fact every time I get bored with studying, I take my breaks googling people. Not just people that I don't like, but people from high school and stuff. I even found a blog from my sister, which she never updates.
I'm a blog stalker. I've been reading a girl's from highschool. We were pretty good friends back then in high school and even in middle school but I've never left a comment just because I don't even know how I found her blog. I just think I fell upon it one day and added it to my favorites. Anyways, she's pregnant and expecting and I know she's going to be a great mom but I can't really write and tell her that cuz I haven't talked to her in like five years.
I told him that I would be glad. I would be glad if they moved away forever. So then I wouldn't have to not care anymore.
4 comments:
who from high school is expecting?????
jessi vowels
by the way, what ever happened to your blog?
haha my blog. i never got around to updating it so i just took it down...i also never got around to emailing the site to people so they would know. i think you and jeff may be the only two who actually would read it, although you never know. maybe i'll try again next semester. but jessi vowels????? whoa. that's pretty crazy. i went to elementary school with her!! i guess if you're wanting to "blog stalk" me, the closest you'll get is facebook, for the time being.
Post a Comment