baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, December 16, 2005

one more final and then i'm done with the semester! Last one is antibiotica and I'm all about going ahead and taking it now. But I have to wait for another three hours. I broke down and took Benadryl yesterday afternoon and got a five hour nap. I haven't been able to sleep at all. It's been really freaky. I've never had insomnia before. I've gotten about 2 hours a night since Sunday and I was runny on fumes. It was horrible. And it wasn't from lack of trying to sleep. It's just I would lay down and I couldn't stop thinking. And four hours later, I would look at the clock and figure I should get up and start studying again. But I feel 100 times better now. Although, I had my nap from 1:30 to about 6:30 and then when I tried to go to bed later last night, I couldn't. I ended up sleeping from around 11 and then I've been up since 1:15 this morning. But I've gotten alot done.

I hate cumulative finals. They are so retarded.

But I love me some kittens. They are getting over their sniffles.

Wednesday was Jeremy's birthday and we went out to dinner to Malones. It wasn't that great. They got all three of our orders wrong. We were going to go to thai smile but cuz of the drive and cuz there was a vegeatrian option at malones, we went there. I felt bad that I was so out of it on his birthday. I'll make up for it over Christmas.

got to go and study!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Jeremy Fields. Glad you are doing well.