









We went and adopted Turtle today. We took in all three kittens to get fixed yesterday but they held off on doing the surgery because they have the sniffles still. But we brought Turlte back home and have to take her back to get spayed after she gets off the antibiotics.
This morning, we spent the day preping the guest bedroom so that we can paint it. We are goign to paint it Merlin Blue, if anyone cares. Hopefully, it will look good.
Tomorrow, I am going to go see a movie with Joy and Swati from school. I don't know which movie we are seeing though.
New Year's eve is going to be with Chris and Lissa. Hopefully, I won't get paged out. Jeremy called a little bit ago and told me that he found out his wedding that day was at noon, so he can come too.
Um... what else? I love my new pencil sharpener.
Zippy has been cleaning Turtle to get the Humane Society smell off of her.
We took down the Christmas tree today.
And pictures finally off the camera. They are acting weird, so I'll just describe them. Jeremy. Mona and the baby. perhaps. Jeremy and the baby. Me cuddling with Maybe. Mona and me on Christmas eve. Zippy being gay. Me with Turtle on the last day of finals. Fiath and the baby. All three kittens.
And for the enitre online community to see... me scrupping the floor in my undies.
No comments:
Post a Comment