baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I don't want to stink...

Since Ginny thinks it stinks that I haven't updated the blog with her.. I am doing that now. Been working more than anything. Have a huge presentation to do Tuesday night and one of our team mates is in the hospital.
And of course we did his company...
Dang the luck, right?
I am looking forward to my vacation in JUNE... Did I ever tell you what a great sister I have? And then Mom is paying my gas and that other terrific sister of mine is getting us beach stuff.
WOW!!!
After next week, I am off school until January.
This is a good thing because we have end of the year stuff.
LOTS of it at work.
Anyway... Ashley is beautiful.. I found a picture of Ashley and me together on the Halloween after she was born... Then I found other pictures. So this weekend, when I should be working on my project, I am quite sure I will be looking through pictures.
Life is good... when you are manic. :)

No comments: