TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Virginia Fields
Birthday: Feb. 25th
Birthplace: Louisville, KY
Current Location: Lexington, KY
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Height: 66.5 inches
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: I think my great grandmother was Russian
The Shoes You Wore Today: my black slip-ons that are sorta smelly
Your Weakness: giving up the past
Your Fears: Jeremy leaving me
Your Perfect Pizza: hmmm... all the veggies cept artichokes
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: make the honor fraternity at school
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: heya or laters
Thoughts First Waking Up: what time is it and I have to pee
Your Best Physical Feature: I like my hands
Your Bedtime: usually before 11
Your Most Missed Memory: times when I was little and outside alone and just be so connected to nature that all I could do is sigh.
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi-duh... but I usually drink water
MacDonalds or Burger King: whopper without the beef
Single or Group Dates: group
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: don't know. I guess which ever is cheapest
Chocolate or Vanilla: depends on my mood
Cappuccino or Coffee: mocha
Do you Smoke: nope
Do you Swear: I didn't use to, but old age has done me bad
Do you Sing: badly (and Jeremy makes fun of me for it too
Do you Shower Daily: yes
Have you Been in Love: yes
Do you want to go to College: been there, done that
Do you want to get Married: see above
Do you belive in yourself: not all of the time
Do you get Motion Sickness: again, old age has done me bad. I get carsick if I read and those centrifuge rides at fairs kill me
Do you think you are Attractive: I have my good days when I try. otherwise I think I'm pretty plain
Are you a Health Freak: I go in phases. I am a vegetarian, so I guess that counts for something
Do you get along with your Parents: yes, since I've moved out
Do you like Thunderstorms: yeah
Do you play an Instrument: clarinet
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: yes... half a woodchuck
In the past month have you Smoked: nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs: I took some headache medicine and my patch for BC
In the past month have you gone on a Date: yep, a double with Julie and Kyle
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: no... gross. Tastes like seaweed
In the past month have you been on Stage: no
In the past month have you been Dumped: nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: nope, never... unless you count taking a very cramped bath with Jeremy
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: no, but in October I took a thing of kleenex from the hotel in South Bend for my car
Ever been Drunk: once
Ever been called a Tease: no
Ever been Beaten up: all the time, by my sister. But I gave her a few scratches too.
Ever Shoplifted: no
How do you want to Die: with Jeremy holding my hand and happy with what I've done with my life
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: a pharmacist, possibly with a speciality in Geriatrics
What country would you most like to Visit: Greece
In a Boy/Girl.
Favourite Eye Color: blue
Favourite Hair Color: lightish
Short or Long Hair: short
Height: 6 foot
Weight: umm.. 175 ish
Best Clothing Style: Jeremy's when he's not at work
Number of Drugs I have taken: nothing illegal... only a few Rx
Number of CDs I own: not very many, less than 10
Number of Piercings: both ears
Number of Tattoos: none
Number of things in my Past I Regret: 2
No comments:
Post a Comment