And then there were none.
Actually, and then there were none yesterday. I slept so well last night. It was wonderful. I did wake up at 3am and got up and walked around for a bit but then I went back to bed. You know why? Cuz I didn't have to study! Woohoo!
I think we are going to get the little long hair girl kitty. I really like all three of them, but that little girl is so pretty.
I hope I get good grades. I know that I will. I guess I hope that I get all A's but I have a feeling that I won't. I guess we will see.
Today, I got up and cleaned the dishes and some laundry. And then I watched tv with jeremy and just relaxed. Then I headed into work. It actually wasn't too stressful today because I wasn't worrying about not studying.
Hmm... I think I'm going to go play some old school nintendo. Jeremy is at work until pretty late, so I'm home alone but surprisingly not very lonely at all. I called Chris Z. and he and Emily got their new little pug puppy yesterday. He said she was really cute. Ha, all three kittens are currently in my lap. Yesterday, he came up to me before the antbiotic final and I gave him a tin of Jeremy's mom's homemade candy and then he said something but I didn't really registered what he said. And then later I realized that I had basically sat there and ignored him so I called to ask him what the hell he said. Little sleep and a fried brain makes Virginia a little out of it. They're coming over to maybe adopt one of the kitties, so I hope they like one.
lalalalalala
No comments:
Post a Comment