baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, December 12, 2005

Not Moving

Since VA has mentioned that I don't update my blog, I thought I would update hers. hehe. Anyway, I am no longer moving to Houston as previously planned. But I am still quitting my job. Today, as a matter of fact. If anyone knows some good part-time jobs in Louisville, let me know. Greg got a great job with Bank of America.

Those survey things are way too freaking long and I think that VA should let her husband get more fun gifts than undergarmets. Even though those can be fun too, just not the kind she is asking for.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

why part time? and jeremy could get whatever he wants as gifts... it's just all the things he asks for are usually several hundred dollars

Anonymous said...

part time so I can finish school faster

Virginia said...

lalala