I didn't get one single page of notes studied yesterday. opps. I'll make it up this week. I told Jeremy last night that I was going to go into panic mode, so he should get ready. I haven't gotten there yet, but I'm sure I will.
Yesterday I had to go to Bluegrass and Taylor Manor in Versailles. And we went out to brunch at Alfalfa's with Sarah and her sister. And then before dinner I took like a three hour nap. Did I mention I had to get up in the middle of the night to go to Ridge. That was fun. Then we went out to dinner with Chris and Emily and that was nice. And I ate really healthy too. I had like three glasses of water and a blueberry buckwheat pancake at brunch with only half the syrup and then last night I only had a salad and a baked potato with sour cream. I was stuffed too at the end of the meal. I think it was because I've been eating less that ususal and my stomach has been getting smaller.
Jeremy has a lot to do today. He's hopefully fixing the brakes on his car (he stripped one of the bolts and has been working on getting it out with other means), getting some kittens from the humane society if they have them, fixing the toliet in out bathroom (the water keeps on running but he can't get to it to fix a valve because the cabinet thing we have over it)... I guess that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment