I really should be at school studying but instead I'm sitting at home writing a blog entry. But there's stuff to write about!
We have three kittens from the Humane Society. They are sooooo cute. Two look like they uses to be reese cups and then someone put them in a blender and spit them back out. And one of the reese cups is long haired and she is going to be BEAUTIFUL when she gets older. The last one looks like a chocolate lab but in a cat version. They are so sweet too. They purr like crazy and when you open the door to the bathroom, they run striaght into your lap to cuddle. How sweet.
I've lost another pound. I'm very proud of myself. Usually, when I start a diet, I'm on it like a day or two and then I forget or don't care anymore. But I've been being good since the 27th of November. I'm hoping by the end of January I can be down to the size I was at the wedding. But, there's finals next week, so we'll see how that goes.
Last night we did get Chinese, but I only ate half and I'm going to get Jeremy to eat my left overs. People keep on giving me little bags of candy at school too, but I've managed to give it most of it away. It was sweet of them to think of me.
I'm wearing my size 8 jeans today after not having been able to wear them since the end of last semester. But, they are still tight and I bet I may have a stomach ache by the end of the day.
oh well... off to study. I HAVE to get big sections of work knocked out today. I've been getting little pieces done here and there and that isn't good enough.
1 comment:
size 8.. so long ago :) but I am on my way!!
Post a Comment