baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Man, I feel rough. And it's only Tuesday. I have OTC and CAPP tomorrow. I'm going into both classes with an A, so hopefully I will be able to maintain them. I tried to take a nap, I couldn't fall asleep. Is that how you spell maintain. it looks strange. I think drug design went ok although it was a three hour test and within the first 15 minutes I started to freak out because on the first page it said we couldn't get up unless we were turning in the exam. and I was worried I would have to pee. 3 hours is a long time. but I didn't

Did we ever tell you that Zippy is gay? Well, this new little boy kitten confirms it. I expect him to put on studs, a whip and start humping him any second. I mean seriously, he completely ignores the other kittens but follows the little boy around meowing and purring and playing with him like he's his long lost love. Last night Zippy pinned him down for a good 3 minutes on his back so he could lick and clean him. that's just obscene. I always thought he was gay because he will leave me high and dry whenever Jeremy was home so he could cuddle with him. I mean seriously, we've had the kittens a week and I think the wedding is already planned for this weekend.

No comments: