baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

*cue cheesy country music*

It's a great day to be alive when the sun's still shining when you close your eyes.

Yeah right, if I could go to bed at 5 pm.

I just feel good. I keep on going to look at my grades to make sure they haven't changed. I now feel like this last semester wasn't a waste. I completely revamped my studying habits and didn't procastinate too bad and stayed on top of things and I was able to get straight A's for the first time since like elementary school. Someone needs to buy me a sundae or something.

Jeremy made me congradulations cucumber salas and man, was it good.

We are adopting the little long haired girl Turtle. She is a cutie pie.

Yum, Jeremy is making pancakes and they smell soooo gold. Or at least the butter he is using smells so good.

Jeremy is going Christmas shopping today, I am going tomorow morning and then tomorrow later, we are going shopping for the rest of the family and friends. And then Friday is Louisville for the wedding, Saturday morning at the pharmacy for me and then that night Ashland. Sunday morning our house for our Christmas and then Christmas afternoon back to Louisville again.

my break has just flown by.

No comments: