baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

PHR 929 Students,



Final exams have been graded and final course grades are complete; both have been posted on Blackboard. Exams have been returned to your mailboxes, with the final course grade indicated on your exam. In order to receive an A in the course, students must have earned a true 89.5% or above; in order to receive a B in the course, students must have earned a true 79.5% or above in the course.

Virginia's grade: 89.43%

Virginia's action: banging head in wall

4 comments:

Chris said...

Try to find a question on your test that you can argue partial credit for, either via validity of your answer, or poorness or ambiguity of the question. It may be worth a shot.

Christy said...

Great idea Chris...
I hate it though but their must be a cut off somewhere I guess...
I would be pissed too...
I love you :)

Christy said...

OUCH it is there not their... I hate that... sorry to everyone for the pain that comment causes...

Hilary said...

oh man that's a bummer. thanks for the blog comment though...the roomies are frustrating. i just had my appendix taken out on monday, got home from teh hospital today and was watching a movie. then they come in to turn the movie off and watch america's next top model. arg. it's not like they don't have tvs in their rooms or anything...