baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I went out to lunch with Sandra at Olive Garden and that was nice. Then when I got home, Jeremy and I went out to do some errands. We went grocery shopping and got a bunch of healthy goodies. I also got some calcium with D cuz I need to start thinking about the future. Build up your reserves now because once you hit 30 or so, it's all down hill from there.

The cumcumbers are comign in full force as well as a baby zuchini. And when I say baby, I mean the babies from the seeds. Not the actual fruit. That will take a bit while longer.

We got stuff from the store so that Jeremy can make chocolate chip cookies. He has the recipe memorized so I figured he should do some baking. Surprising, Jeremy LOVES the sugar cookies I made. I tried to eat one yesterday and I actually gagged, but Jeremy has been downing them like no tomorrow. So, maybe it's just me that thinks they're bad. Mainly because they have lots of vanilla in them (not such a fan) and the eggy taste. But alas, I can't offer them to anyone else except my husband when I can't even take a bite with out gagging and having to spit it out. Jeremy asked me to make some more in the future. We'll see.

Lost and amazing race is on tonight.

And I have orange jello in the fridge.

Lissa, I hope you feel better. Get lots of rest!

No comments: