Well, the itching has officially moved to my tummy and my legs. Ick. And calamine lotion isn't helping as much as I thought it would. It's not as thick as I think it should be.
Jeremy got home last night really late, but he got another $100 tip. Tomorrow, we are depositing $400 cash into savings. And then we will be that much closer to getting Jeremy his new car. Every time we add another $100 or so to savings, I make a really big deal about it so he knows that I really care about him getting a new car. I know that he is really excited about it. The ole red camaro just ain't cutting it anymore. I just hope that it can last until we get my car paid off and have enough for a downpayment for him.
Jeremy slept until 1 or so and then he got up to deal with the internet issue. Insight has been really shady for the past weekend but he talked to the service people today and they said all the issues should be dealt with by Monday. And they gave us 3 days off our bill, so that's nice. And most importantly, Vonage is back up and we have a freaking phone. I seriously do not know what I would have done if we didn't have cell phones. I'm glad there wasn't an emergency.
We just got back from eating lunch. I hadn't eaten anything all day except for some brownies. It's so funny how good things taste when you're really hungary. Two thumbs up for zucchini burgers. I went and looked at the baby cucumber plant and sadly I think that it may be a weed. I guess only time will tell.
Stupid poison oak. I think I have some on my face too.
In case anyone was wondering, Mother's day is on the 14th. I was all worried because they are having Mother's Day marathons on TV but the internet was down and I couldn't check. And then mom called and I felt all bad because I hadn't called her first. But, the good news is that it isn't until next weekend.
I really like my husband. he's my favorite. I think I'm going to go watch the Incredibles with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment