baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, May 29, 2006

Today was a nice family get together. We grilled out and I had a veggie burger and corn on the cob and cornbread and cucumber salad and veggie baked beans and melon. And the best part: a banana.

I think I got a little sun burnt. On the way home I fell asleep and I could barely get out of the car when we got home. I was really tired. Then when we got home there was a message from jeremy's mom saying there was another death in the family, Jeremy's aunt... the one that is related to the Judd's. She's in Lexington, but I think she is going to be buried in Ashland. She was a rich old fart, but a selfish one at that. I don't think she's going to have a funeral. Something like grave rights or rites or something. I don't know. Jeremy's mom said that she would just be happy getting the old pictures of her mother from her.

so sleepy. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I'm tired of people dying.

No comments: