baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Virginia's survey

42 Things You'd Never Think to Ask...

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
nope

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
no... but I scream like a girl

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
never

4.Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
with Jeremy... but I like a bed big enough so when I'm cuddled out, I can sleep with out being touched if I'm in the mood

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
no, but that doesn't mean I don't get freaked out the night after watching a scary movie

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
sometimes

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
without a doubt

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer... she's just so... fresh

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
yes

10. Do you know how to play poker?
yep... one time I won $80 bucks (with Jeremy's help)

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
yes... during finals

12. What's your favorite commercial?
That one about starting fires with the singing and dancing animals

13. Who was your first love?
first crush: a boy named Kyle in kindergarden... first true love was Jeremy

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, would you do bad? I'd sing badly to James Blunt, Counting Crows or the Dixie Chicks

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
none of the above... don't care

17. Have you ever been ice skating?
yep.. used to go in middle school with Jackie from down the street

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
all the time... had one this morning where I was walking around the court in my neighborhood in Louisville

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
tonight... I farted on Jeremy when his head was in my lap and it was priceless the look on his face... don't worry, it didn't smell or anything

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
nah

21. What's the one thing on your mind?
That damn ticket that I got and the fact I have no idea where to park so I won't get another one tomorrow. I can't find anywhere how the fudge I'm suppose to know which part is restricted or not.

23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
a sheep?

24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
yep

25. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing

26. Do you like sushi?
no... disgusting.

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
not really

28. What do you wear to bed?
t-shirt and undies, boxer shorts if I'm feeling frisky

29. Does size really matter?
yes

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
I thought I really hated Jeremy's ex-roommates but now I think it was one of those things where it was the wrong situation, wrong time, wrong stress, wrong decisions. And as they say on Top Chef, it is what it is.

32. Rock or Rap?
rock... duh

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
hmmm.... Dave Matthews cuz I know that's who Jeremy would pick and then I could tell him all about it.... hehe. Just joshin ya! I'll only have one love partner in my life.

34. Do you know anyone in jail?
sadly, too many

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
crappy question... yes

37. What food do you find disgusting?
lots... meats, portabella mushrooms, eggplant, some other weird mushrooms, house plants

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
nope

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
I guess

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Jeremy elbowed me tonight when he was trying to give me a hug.. does that count?

42. Does thread count in sheets really make a big difference?
I guess.. I don't really care as long at it's clean and doesn't smell

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ba Ba Booey is Gary from the Howard Stern show