That's it... my neighbors are freaks. And not the anti-dogs crazy neighbors. The neighbors that are next door to us. Little old lady decided to power wash the outside of her house. In the middle of the night. Granted, normally people may not think that 10 am is in the middle of the night, but it is when I wake up because I think the freaking power washer is in the bedroom!
Jermy didn't get home until 3:30 this morning and then he had to leave again at 4:45. Which made Virginia a very sad and tired camper because I stayed up to spend my very short hour with him. So, when I don't get to sleep until 5, 10 am is in the middle of the night. He is suppose to get off for like five hours SOMETIME to come home and sleep but then he has to go back to work tonight. Times like these I really wish he still worked by the hour instead of salary. Cuz working 48 hours straight ain't covered by no salary. Although the $300 tip was nice last night (he counted wrong earlier), I totally would have given it up to have him home. I really missed him.
Not to mention we both have poison oak. I have it on my forearms and I'm miserable. Jeremy has it elsewhere and he is really miserable. We were suppose to go to the farmer's market today whenever he got home, but I think he is going to be tired.
In other news, my grandmother willed each of us girls 10%. I would like to get a lap top, but i really don't need one. WE are saving up money for Jeremy's new car... the mini cooper isn't as practical as one might think. I guess we will just wait and see.
The freak's washing her windows now. At least that isn't nosiy. Wow, aren't I the bitter one?
I had a dream the other night that I was back at ole Fairdale and lifeguarding. Man, I loved that job. I miss it alot. I wish that I could take the animals and Jeremy to Louisville for the summer and make out mortgage nonexistant. I loved the outdoors and the kids and the responsibility. It was awesome. And when I lifeguarded, I was most secure with my body, not because I was the most in shape back then, but because I was forced to be secure with my body. You don't really have a choice when you're in a bathingsuit over 8 hours, every day. I miss the people I worked with too. I'm sure they are all gone. Most of them were gone before I even left. But, man, it was an awesome job. I could totally do that job for the rest of my life, but it's one of those things where you can't really work at 9 bucks an hour for your entire life.
Turtle sure is cute. I like her alot.
1 comment:
The tip is cool!
A trip to vegas is Cool too!
Power washers in the middle or the night... Or even at 10AM suck...
Post a Comment