Today at work wasn't too bad. I stayed busy. Tomorrow, I have to leave early to go with Jeremy for a memorial service only open to the family. I wish the week was longer so that I would have time to catch up on hours.
Because on Friday, I'm helping out with handing out books to the PY1 students and I don't know when I'll be done with that. I wasn't going to do it at all, but the Stephanie called who's head of the book committee begging for people to help out. So, I'll squeeze in 40 hours somewhere. I worked from 7:15 to 5 today, so that's some hours there. I'm thinking that Thursday and Friday will be long days. Joy, oh joy.
We took the doggies to the dog park. But after being there, this ugly horrible person came in who kept their dog on a leash for some odd reason even when they were in the fence. Come to find out it was for a good reason. The 2nd she let it off, the dog went after this other dog and literally was biting and knawing on its head while the poor thing was pinned to the ground. I had twinkie in my lap and Jeremy was down by the gate with the other dog and that idiot woman just stood there and didn't even try to pull her dog off. No one else was around and all they could hear was the growling and snarling. So finally the person whose dog was getting attacked came and broke them up and the bitch didn't even say she was sorry or even more sanely, take her dog and leave. She just moved to to a different part of the dog park. After doing my whole talking really loudly about what a horrible person she was so that she could hear me and she selective decided not to hear me, we made sure everyone else knew to keep their dog away from her dog and left. Evil bitch. I hope she gets her pants sued off.
No comments:
Post a Comment