Man, poison ivy sucks. I'm itching like crazy. I need that pink stuff stat.
Bluegrass Cat came in 2nd place. And that is one of the horses owned by those awesome folks who gave Jeremy his $300 tip last night. Jeremy got home at around 1 and napped until 4. Then he headed back to work. I'm sure he's going to be a tad tired when he gets home tonight. But, tomorrow, he has the day off. I just talked to him, and the owners aren't back from Louisville yet. I hope that they get there soon because I want him home. I miss him.
I baked brownies. I baked blueberry muffins yesterday and I figured that Jeremy would need brownies really bad after working for such a long time. I couldn't figure out how to make them in an IV form, so I went ahead and baked them.
I think we have a baby cucumber coming up. That makes me happy. The baby tomatoes and the melons and doing beautifully. I'm very happy. And I think I killed off the rest of the poison oak today, so that's good. Where in the world did that stuff come from? I mean, we don't have that many things growing in the garden, but the two spots we do have there's freaking poison oak in it. Lame. I cleaned out those two places.
well, I guess I'm going to go watch some more TV.
I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment