baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I know that everyone is dying for an update.

Jeremy had to work really late last night and didn't get home until 5. So we slept late and then went to Lowe's to get stuff for the garden and to replace the faucet in the kitchen so it won't leak anymore.

We bought five new tomato plants at the market finally yesterday. They were only a buck each and they were huge. And they already have blooms on them. They got planted today. Jeremy also has three different types of pepper plants in the garden which makes him happy.

in other news, Perhaps is a murderer. I wrote earlier about how she took out the grape plant. Well, she also took out my squash AND she disemboweled a poor little garden snake yesterday. Although, I'm surprised that the snake lasted as long as it did. I saw that she had something and I went and got the poor little thing and put it underneath the fence and the poor little idiot came back over!

WE got some stuff from Mr. Kabob today and it was good.

no more leaks!

No comments: