baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I’ll go ahead and write this blog entry in word and hopefully the stupid blogger site will load by then.

So, the cookies aren’t that good. But, I don’t know if it’s just me that thinks they aren’t that good. They taste too eggy to me. But I have issues with eggy desserts and custards anyway. Jeremy said he likes them. He also said he didn’t think it would be that great of an idea to take some into work. Hmmm…

Oh well, I tried. It was the thought that counts. I think I’m going to stick to the premade boxes.

I’m about ready to do a whirlwind throughout the entire house and clean it from top to bottom. I was suppose to go out to lunch with Sandra either today or tomorrow, but she hasn’t gotten back to me yet.

Now my poison whatever it is is all crusty and stuff. I guess that’s a good thing?

I really love my husband. I was reading this book yesterday about the different love languages. Out of five, I need four of them and Jeremy only needs one. Which just happens to be acts of service. Hence, I’m going to be a whirlwind and clean the house really well while he is at work. I’m not convinced that his is really acts of service. I think it may be touch and sympathy too. But I’m not for sure.

I need to poop.

Love you guys!

3 comments:

Chris said...

You and Lissa should bake together one day. She's an awesome cook and could probably give you some pointers. I know she's taught me a lot

Virginia said...

I'm taking the cooking hat off for awhile. I've been traumatized by the cookies and I just tried to make veggie soup and that didn't turn out too well either.

Virginia's Mom said...

If I were funny, I'd ask if everything came out all right.