Yesterday,
My parents came into town and we went out to dinner for a belated Birthday. It was very nice seeing them. I'm sorry that you guys had to stay in town so late.
Today, I went to work out and tried to study at school but then I didn't get very much done. I ended up meeting up with Jeremy and going to the dog park while jeremy went around the park to rollerblade. perhaps had a blast running around. she went round and round the park nonstop for almost an hour.
Then, we headed home to eat dinner and went looking for a replacement food processor. We got one at Meiger, but we still want to go to Target to see what they have before we take it out of the box.
Turtle is so cute and so is Zippy.
We got a ton of yogurt when we went to Meiger. It was on sale.
Tomorrow, I am going to try to get up at a decent hour and then I'm going to go workout and study before my denist appointment at 2. I think we may go back to the dog park tomorrow so Jeremy can go work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment