AHHHHHH!!!!!!
:Virginia stops to run around house feeling dazed and confused:
My cheeks are hurting. I just got some new face wash in it with salasylic acid in it and it's making my face burn.
I'm not going to use it anymore.
Tomorrow starts the hell of blocks. Jeremy said we were going to go to Thai Smile on Saturday after I am all done, so that's the only thing I have to look forward too.
I still need to go over the old exam for drug info and then finish my homework, and then I may take a kinetics test to with me to do in bed until I fall asleep.
My goal is to not eat any candy this set of blocks. So far, I've done pretty good. I had some pineapple a little bit ago to get the edge off. Hopefully, I will be able to get a good night's sleep tonight.
1 comment:
What is the name of the cleaner you can send it to me...
it is hard to give up stuff like candy. I gave up non diet cola flavored beverages and it is hard sometimes.
I will allow myself to have some Diet Sierra Mist and that's it.
Hang in there!
Post a Comment