My eight o'clock class was cancelled, but I still got up at the regular time. So, I guess I will head into school early and work on some stuff. I was going to work out at school yesterday, but then I ended up doing school work instead. When I got home, I tried to study for a bit and then I feel asleep. When Jeremy got home, we spent awhile trying to find the stupid main line to the water so we could turn it off. I finally found it in the closet behind some coats. Then, Jeremy and I did a workout video. I ended up only doing 30 or so minutes because the back of my heels were being rubbed raw for some reason, I don't know why.
Jeremy is getting sick, so I don't think he will be able to workout again for a while.
Then, Jeremy went to fix the bathroom facuet that has been leaking for the past THREE years. And now, we no longer have a leaking faucet. I am very glad. I think we may save like 5$ on our water bill each month. It leaked alot.
I watched american idol. I voted actually for Blake and Chris while watching House. Dave was on, so that was cool. He's a pretty good actor. Last night was pretty relaxed, whcih I'm glad. I haven't been able to relax for like two weeks or so it seems.
No comments:
Post a Comment