blah.
I got up this morning and did a workout tape. And then I started studying. I studied nonstop until around 3 when I went to Petsmart to pick up Perhaps from the vet. and even then I took a notebook in the car while Jeremy drove.
Then back to studying. I sat outside most of the day and the top of my knees are burnt straight across where my notebook was lying. it looks funny.
I just took a nap at 7 and woke up. I'm back to studying.
I was suppose to get through therapeutics today but I haven't even been able to start it. I will hopefully finish kinetics before i get to bed. I just have one more packet to get through, although I haven't gone through my old labs OR old tests for it. I have so much crap to get through. I don't know where the time has gone.
Tomorrow- therapeutics, as much as I can, medical terminology
Monday- Lab and Medchem
Tuesday- Drug Info homework and Objectives
Wed- Kinetics homework and old exams
Thursday- Kinetics and Drug Info Exams
Friday- Theurapeutics @ 3 pm
Sat-Lab and med chem
1 comment:
Study, Study, Study I'm sure Jeremy has your back on everything else. I'm proud of you both.
Post a Comment