Saturday, I saw my favorite cubscouts move up to the next den. (In case you're a friend of Virginis and don't know Jacob is the shorter one and AJ the tallest.) Even after dealing with the long country road, I found I was glad to have been there.
Sunday Bowling For Kids Sake was fun but I did pitiful. Luckily I gave a straight donation instead of per pin. Then we headed to Lexington where we finally got to celebrate Virginia's birthday. We really enjoyed ourselves. Besides Virginia and Jeremy, I got to see the animals. John was happy to get a chance for some pasta and I liked my food even though I didn't get my pineapple juice.
I was glad to get home from work Monday and take a nap though. I didn't even check my cellphone or computer. We watched a couple of ER's but we're still about 6 hours behind and since I'll be gone tonight we be up to 8 hrs. again tomorrow. At least when we're watching ER, I don't have to watch Homer.
Eighty degrees today! I celebrated by walking in Iroquios Park and looking at the new construction on the way home. I hope Virginia and Jeremy and Perhaps and Maybe have fun at the dog park. It's a great day.
1 comment:
I forgot to mention at the bowling alley, Virginia's dad danced to win her a little box of chocolate.
Post a Comment