baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I can't believe your car is broken already! that's lame

This morning we got up and headed downtown to the Irish parade. We got to hear the bagpipes. it was pretty cool, although the herald leader said that it started at the wrong time. When we were standing there, I noticed that Teresa Issacs was standing right in front of us. She is the former mayor of Lexington. She sucked as mayor.

Then, we went to Cheapside for lunch and Jeremy got some authentic irish food.

we watched some of the parade and then we headed home to watch the games. Then, Becca and Greg dropped in on their way home from South Carolina and we went out to dinner.

When we got home, we played some games of Rummy and Jeremy won. Even though I tried to cheat:)

Maybe and Perhaps are the cutest. I really like them a lot.

No comments: