Jeremy gave me his cold and i am very upset. I started getting sick on Thursday afternoon, so I ended up not working out.
Last night, I went to a see Cheryl's band play at the Dame last night. My ears were all stuffed up from being sick, so I actually enjoyed it even though Jeremy said it was a very loud concert.
This morning, i got up and volunteered at Faith Pharmacy. I really enjoyed it. They asked me to come back on march 31st because I did such a good job.
Then we went out to lunch with Jeremy's mom. we've been driving around her car trying to save her money so she didn't have to pay for the parking at the airport. she stayed at our house last night.
i came home and took a nap. I felt like poop when I woke up. I hope that I get better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment