baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I have been sleeping pretty crappy lately. Waking up multiple times in the night, have to take naps during the day, strange dreams.

I have tests in one week. gross.

Cold Stone Creamery gave me a $10 gift certificate because they were buttheads. Chris and Lissa got me a gift card but apparently it wasn't activated and when i went to use it last week, the girl wouldn't activate it for me. I went online and complained to corporate in their little feedback section, and the manager from the Hamburg store called me and apologized. I guess I should have complained to corporate too 5 years ago when I found not one, but two hairs in my icecream. I wonder what I would have gotten then.

I've had to tape American Idol because of needing to study, so I will be a couple hours behind when it is all said and done.

I wish I didn't fret so much about studying.

Jeremy shampooed the carpet last night. it looks really good.

I did the elliptical for 30 minutes on level 11 for the first time yesterday. It felt awesome. But, I ended up not working out today because I slept so badly last night. I will start again tomorrow. Working out five days a week is my goal and if I get over that, it's just icing on the cake. Or, icing off my butt... teehee

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

We seem to stay 6 hrs. behind on ER. The pitiful thing is it's reruns and it's the second time around. We just like watching the characters.