baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I found the MIA bird... It never made it out of the tree cuz it got stuck in the branches and strangled itself.

Our dogs are freaks. Why you ask? Because I've taken them for a walk three times today and all three times they pooped. That's a freak. Really, who has three bowel movements in one day?


I went into work earlier to make liposomes. And I may go back in tomorrow morning if Vijay emails me about what I need to do. This time next weekend, we will be getting ready to leave for Washington. cool, huh?

Jeremy made apple crisp this morning minus the apples and plus strawberries. We used some froze3n strawberries that we picked and it tastes amazing.

This afternoon, when I was going to work, I was sooo drowsy.

Oh, we totally got a wedding invitation for Jeremy's cousin's wedding. And we're totally not going because I'm totally going to be a bitch about it. They didn't come to our wedding, neither did Jeremy's aunt and uncle, no sorry we can't come, no phone call saying congradulations and for sure no present. So, alas, we will not be taking off work and driving to Ashland for a wedding when they couldn't even acknowledge us for ours. I'm sure they could care less, because we didn't at the time cuz we had lots of no replies... but I just got the invite to their wedding and it was totally one of those "oh no they didn't..." moments. If you don't respond to someone's wedding invitation, you can't turn around and invite them to your wedding three years down the line!

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Maybe they thought you didn't notice that they were clods because you were so happy and decided to chance a stamp to maybe get a present. Stay home and spend what you would have spent on a present if they weren't morons on your Washington trip.