baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, June 11, 2006

5 MORE DAYS!!!

Well this time next week, I will be In Florida. I will have watched the sunrise over the ocean. I probably will have gotten my feet wet and I know I will have walked barefoot in the sand.

Thanks Virginia, mom and dad, and Rebecca.

thank you Jeremy for calling a dozen times to get my confirmation paper mailed to me. (Which by the way I am looking at right now. I look at it to make sure it is still there every time I sit down at my computer now).

I think I told the boys too early. I think I could have told them when we got in the car to leave and that would have been to early. LOL.

Rebecca, every time one of the boys gets mad at me they are staying with you. So far that hasn't lasted very long though. Jacob will scream, "I AM GOING TO STAY HERE WITH REBECCA." and five minutes later..."How many days until Florida?" Pretty cute actually.

Michael just says, "Is there water in Florida?" When we answer yes, "I want to get in the water," he announces.

I can't wait.

No comments: