baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, June 29, 2006

OK now about my trip...

First I have to say thanks to my family.
I would never have been able to go on a trip this year if it hadn't been for everyone's help.

It was a long trip and when we got to the room I was just amazed at how nice the room looked. The view was over the city and we could see the river and it was a beautiful view. We were all grumpy so we went to bed. I never realized how big and wonderful a king size bed is! I want one! We had a room with a whirlpool and there were four outdoor pools and two indoor pools.

I love the ocean. I got up early Tuesday and went out to see the sunrise. It was so nice. Did I mention I love the ocean? I walked barefoot on the sand.
Larry went to the Daytona International Speedway and really had fun. As a family we went to the marina museum. On the way down we stopped in St. Augustine. If you haven't been there that is a pretty little town. I saw Keith's boats. (For those of you who may be wondering that is my boss.) We rode the Daytona Pier Skysurfer and that was neat.

I didn't want to come home ;)

No comments: