baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, June 10, 2006

survey

name : Virginia
birthdate : feb 25
birthplace : Louisville
current location : in the computer room
eye color : brown
hair color : dirty blond
righty or lefty : righty... lefties are freaks
zodiac sign : piesces... but I think that's all a bunch of crap
innie or outtie : innie... outies are a bunch of freaks
font : times new roman, 10

[ series two - your favorite ]
music : dixie chicks
cartoon : foster's
color : blue
slush flavor : cherry
magazine : anything with beautiful people and gossip in it
TV show : AI, lost
song : right now I'm stuck on Lullaby on the new chick's cd
language : umm... english?
spice girl : don't know them enough to have a favorite
food & drink : cold water and thai smile
school subject : science
ice cream : any kind with chunks of chocolate and mocha in it
roller coaster : Beast at KI

[ series three - what is ]
your most overused phrase : jeremidy.... will you...?
first thought when you wake up : this morning it was "what the hell was I just dreaming?" then I forgot it and got up to go pee
last thought you go to sleep with : how much i love Jeremy
first feature you notice in the opposite sex : build I guess
best name for a butler : Wilmore
the gayest sport : golf. or car racing.
your best feature : my feet
your bedtime : 11 ish
your greatest fear : losing my teeth, not being in control
your greatest accomplishment : getting a 4.0 my first year in pharmacy school
your most missed memory : Skit
pepsi or coke : pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: whooper without the meat at the king
single or group dates : group
adidas or nike : adidad fall apart too quickly
chicken nuggets or chicken fingers : none... cornbread
dogs or cats : depends on my mood. I'm usually more needy, so dogs
single or taken : taken

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to put my two cents in so you weren't the only surveyor!

name : Lissa
birthdate : Sept. 17
birthplace : Edgewood
current location : bedroom
eye color : hazel
hair color : chestnut
righty or lefty : righty... lefties are freaks~ true VA, true
zodiac sign : Virgo but lets face it there isn't a virgo left in this country lol
innie or outtie : innie... outies are a bunch of freaks
font : times new roman, 10

[ series two - your favorite ]
music : Counting Crows 4 now
cartoon : Rocko's Modern Life
colors : Pink & yellow
slush flavor : Lemon
magazine : anything with beautiful people and gossip in it
TV show : two words Desperate Housewives
song : Long December and Colorblind by Counting Crows
language : Yeahh gunna have to go w/American although Spanglish rates up there too
spice girl : def. Ginger, she had her boobs in your face faster than you could blink not like that bullshit baby who acted all sweet
food & drink : raspberry lemonade and chocolate
school subject : Always Changed
ice cream : anything involving chocolate, PB, or coconut
roller coaster : Faceoff at KI

[ series three - what is ]
your most overused phrase : gbuh duhhhhhhhh
first thought when you wake up : "Damn I'm tired, why am I so tired, oh its 5a.m. I'm going back to f*#@ing bed"
last thought you go to sleep with : Did I make Twinkie pee?
first feature you notice in the opposite sex : shoulders/arms
best name for a butler : Gustav
the gayest sport : WRESTLING
your best feature : my mouth
your bedtime : 10-11
your greatest fear : losing my mind, not being in control
your greatest accomplishment : I'll let you know when it's accomplished
your most missed memory : My brother
pepsi or coke : Diet Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Fruit N' Yogurt Parfait on the $1 at Mickey D's
single or group dates : group
adidas or nike : You know how I feel about just doin' it wink wink nudge nudge lol
chicken nuggets or chicken fingers : fingers all the way, there is nothing natural about a nugget
dogs or cats : Dogs
single or taken : taken