This morning we got up early and headed out to Keeneland to help with the Asthma walk. It was as big as the Diabetes walk, but there were about 120 more people than expected, and the lady in charge was pretty excited. It was fun and we were glad to help out. They totally loved Jeremy- they called him their handyman.
We have so many baby tomatoes it is outrageous. love it.
Hershey came to the hotel yesterday and Jeremy brought home a bunch of free stuff. very exciting.
I talked to a girl from school that was at the same site for her May rotation that I'm going to be at in August in Ashland. and her hours were only 10 hours a day mon-wed. Isn't that awesome? that means I can go up to Ashland on Monday mornign and leave on WEdnesday night. But, I may need to stay there longer if Jeremy's parents are out of town and they need me to watch the dogs. I hope they aren't out of town too much.
lalalalalalala.
No comments:
Post a Comment