baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Can we get more towels if we need them?

Maid service? Great I hate for them to come bother me :)

I think they would give me a gift to NOT go to the presentation with my boys ;)
So I can't buy a time share? ROFL... How about if I just buy points from you? Can that be done?

Good I was worried about internet access!
Free activities... Great... also do you know if they have anything for the kids?

OH boy I hope we don't break anything... I know we wouldn't take anything, I don't do that.

Oh so I can be a bitch if they don't kiss my ass? I probably would be anyway, but it's nice to have permission.

If Larry will let me on line I will write an update. Leaving right after work tomorrow...

Becky and Mom, My niece was really excited about her stuff it was great. You really made her happy ;)

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Yeah, more towels is ok. I think they have towels for down at the pool too, but I don't remember.

I think they may have babysitters for the kids when you do the presentation, but I'm not for sure.

Tons of things for the kids. Daily pool games with prices, DJ's out by the pool, and two game rooms and a reading room. And a mini golf course that's free on I think the forth floor or something.

The computers are in the reading room. you can get on the internet while the boys are playing playstation.

They should have a list of things for you to do before you leave (or not do for that matter). some places ask that you pile all the dirty linen in the kitchen and load the dish washer and turn it on before you leave.

have a great time!

Virginia said...

we don't have any more points for you to buy, but Jeremy's parents have a ton and I'll ask them. Maybe in another four years or so we may have more points.

Christy said...

Sounds great! I don't am sure I am going to love it. I can't wait until we get there. Anything anyone wants to suggest before I leave let me know!

Virginia's Mom said...

If they're like Mrytle Beach, they have one set of towels for each of 6 people plus one beach towel per person. You can wash those towels or pay extra for them to clean them. We had to put the linens in the bathroom and the garbage outside the door. We didn't cook but once so we didn't do the dishwasher (and washed the dishes right after) but they asked if you used dishes to do so.
Your niece is a sweet little girl. It was a pleasure to see her happy. Jacob was very good about her trying on clothes. He earned his toy car with his behavior.