baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, June 09, 2006

Gee Wiz Thanks Guys

Well I must say that I feel awfully technological "posting" and "blogging" and whatnot. Well I have an update on the crate-training situation, Twinkie sucessfully pooped on her piddle pad today after two and a half days of boycotting the whole pooping process (I'm sure she felt quite relieved). However, later on this morning when I was getting a shower she went in front of my closet and so we forge on. Chris and I are heading up to the NKY to meet Cheryl's new pup, Gunner this weekend who reportedly barks like crazy and growls and runs faster than his body can move lol plus he's a little floor-sausage that practically lives in his kibble bowl. Well hope you guys still b jammin' and VA, that you're surviving the boy's club at the lab! later guys

1 comment:

Virginia said...

she needs more fiber in her diet!