baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, April 22, 2006

test

Mommy, I love you so much. I have wonderful memories of being little and being loved by you. I have wonderful memories of it being now and you loving me. Thank you for not making your love conditional, for not making there any strings attached, for not ever even thinking about trying to direct my life actions with money, for listening when I am upset or sad, for not judging me. And more importantly, thank you with all my heart, and I type this with tears in my eyes, for not ever in the past nor ever in the future trying to use the people I love around me to hurt me, to punish me, to make me always wrong.

I am grateful for my mother, for her strength, for playing crazy 8's, for KFC, for nickelodeon, and that little robot on the top shelf that we could never play with. that is all

2 comments:

Virginia's Mom said...

Thanks. I love you, too.

Virginia said...

blog is broken... I can't get anything to post. I will try to fix it after finals.