baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, April 15, 2006

It's funny how when people that advantage of you, you step back, regroup and say "note to self, don't let that happen again." Because being taken advantage of is the pits. When it keeps happening and happening and now I'm finding myself wondering if I've completely cut myself off from giving anyone anything because I think they will put me at a loss in the end. It should be give and take. So, if you want me to do all the giving but I can't do any taking because your life sucks, stop asking. Stop hinting, stop suggesting, stop complaining. I'm a burnt out selfish person who works hard for what I've earned and I want to keep it. this includes money, time and emotions. So, if interacting with you does not make me feel happy or better about myself or at least in the same place I was before I started the conversation, I'm not going to waste my energy listening to you bitch and complain about things I can't or won't help fix.