How surreal. School is done but I feel that I need more to do. It seems strange that I won't be going to school on Monday. I don't have any homework to do. I went and worked in the garden and got a nasty bug bite on the back of my leg. It hurts.
The worms in the garden were obscene. I think they had an orgie over the winter to have reproduced so much.
Tomorrow I am going to do a harry poter marathon with some girls from school. That should be funfilled. I think we are going to get lunch and make brownies.
My tummy is hurting.
WE are going to the Farmer's market tomorrow morning to see what they have there. I may break down and get a tomato plant. My little guys have been 2 inches and not growing for the past forever. I'm worried that they won't pull through.
very sadden by Twinkie. She pooped in the kitchen but missed with the pee by about four feet. I put some baby powder down though and it really is quite absorpant.
I'm sleepy. I never did go back to sleep. Four more hours and I will have been up for 24 hours straight. awesome.
1 comment:
The more worms, the better the soil, the better the garden. Also you have bait for fishing. I have to keep going to work until the end of May. I am so ready to be off for the summer. At least I've been strolling in Iroquois park this week and to the Ohio in West Point.
Post a Comment