Jeremy left at 9 to go get donuts from spaulding's backery. He waited in line for an hour and a half. He wasn't even home by the time I got home from my interview.
WE headed off to the dog park this morning and Twinkie was a big pansy. She wanted to be held the entire time so that was lame. But she was real cute, so she made up for it. I think all the dogs are going to sleep well tonight.
Jeremy is heading into work in a bit and I am going to take a nap and then start studying. I have to get through new drug design and old biochem all today so that I can start on old physiology tomorrow. I wish that the libraries were open more so that I could just go and live there but I think the hours are all weird because of Easter.
I'm going to go eat a salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment