baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, April 14, 2006

It seems like I have been studying nonstop forever. And i still have a week until finals. But, I'm already behind in my studying schedule, so I have to keep going. Damn cumulative finals. I calculated it out, and I have to get a 96 or something on the biochem final in order to get an A. So, I'm studying my ass off for that. I think all the rest I am doing ok in. I can get high B/low A's and still be ok.

Tomorrow I'm going to CVS in the morning to interview one of the pharmacists there. That'll be lame. But I have to do it for a paper that is due on Wednesday.

WE are watching Twinkie this weekend and she has peed twice, once outside and once on her puppy pad, so that means two thumbs up in my book.

I'm tired. I was sleepy earlier when I was studying, but when I tried to take a nap, I couldn't becasue it was too hot. Jeremy tried to take a nap with me and he wasn't too successful either. KY weather is so strange.

Jeremy made this awesome salad. it was good. it had everything in it and it was healthy, so you can't go wrong with that.

Sunday, Jeremy has to work this Muslim wedding. He thought it was going to be only 250 people, but then he found out that there is going to be 250 women and 400 MEN. And he's the only male manager/supervisor, so he has to go and work the male room. During the wedding, the men and women are separated the entire time. It's going to be real strange. They have some culture tradions that would simply blown our little narrow minded western society minds. Although, some of them I am convinced are illegal due to health department regulations...

I am going to bed. Good luck to all you suckers who have to stay up this weekend finishing your taxes cuz your bums!

No comments: