baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I hope that everyone liked the new changes that i've made to the layout.

Today was really productive. Not so much yesterday. I had a huge list of things to do yesterday. Didn't really get them done. I worked some on a paper that I had due. But then I took a nap and then Lissa called and i went over to her apartment with Perhaps and watched a movie with her and Chris. I think Maybe appreciated the break. Perhaps doesn't have any clue whatsoever that Maybe is super sore and can't be jumped on. Then I headed back home around midnight and waited for Jeremy to get home from work. He didn't get home until after 4 in the morning. Then we went to bed and slept until 11ish. Jeremy headed back into work to have brunch with some guy and his wife. His company is spending $120,000 at the hotel in the next week and Jeremy had to go and meet with him to start kissing his butt right from the get go. It's sad the things you have to do when you start climbing up the corporate ladder.

The enter time Jeremy was gone, I worked. I finished my two applications and wrote two papers and did research for a presentation that I have to give on Monday. Now, I just need to write my last b mod journal for the semester and I think i'll be done for the night. I may look over drug design before I go to sleep.

Goodnight all!

No comments: