baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Maybe had her surgery yesterday and she came back this morning and she is doign very well. And the surgery cost $300 less than we were told yesterday so that was nice.

Jeremy and I went out to dinner and a movie last night minus the dinner. We saw Brokeback Mountain and I wasn't impressed. It really bothered me that there wasn't a relationship at the beginning, there was just sex and then the relationship showed up 20 years later. And it really bothered me that the guy was so quick to be disloyal to his wife. Oh well. I thought it was going to be a really good movie, but I guess I was wrong. Jeremy said I expected too many stereotypes and they didn't show up.

Jeremy got Hart's drycleaning to buy him a new suit. They lost his pants like 3 months ago and for a month or so they completely said that he never gave them any pants even though the copy of the ticket Jeremy has blantantly has 4 items written on it and the copy they returned with the other three things had the four marked out and 3 written over it. They said that the bell captain from Marriott who picked up all the drycleaning for the hotel lost it. They told him to wait a month to see if the pants turned up. They didn't of course so they made Jeremy fill out this paper work. Finally, jeremy went to S&K and got a price to replace the pants but they said they couldn't order pants separately so he had to get a whole new suit for $200. Jeremy took this information to Hart's and they said they would pay half but not all since they didn't lose the jacket, just the pants. Now, is it fair that Jeremy didn't do anything wrong, but he has to fork out 100 bucks? Hart's thought it was completely fine, but after threats of going to court and gossip spreading around Marriott, they broke down and said they would pay for the whole thing.

Moral of the story: Don't use Hart's drycleaners because they're dickheads.

No comments: