baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, April 02, 2006

So, I've forgotten all that's happened in Hawaii, so there won't be any more posts about that, cept for maybe some pictures that I'll post later on.

I haven't had a good weekend at all. I was suppose to study all weekend but instead I have slept a lot more than I've needed to and watched alot of TV. I have a midblock exam on Wednesday for physiology and I think an extra credit quiz tomorrow for Biochem but I don't really care. I need to start studying now because all of those damn commulative finals that I have. sigh.

We did go out and buy some stuff for the garden. I'm going to start planting forsure next weekend. It'll be great. WE are planting two types of tomatoes, lettuce, cabbage, green bell peppers, jalapenos, raspberries, grapes, radishes, cucumbers, and squash. And maybe carrots, if we have room. Oh, and canteloupes. Hopefully, all the plants will survive cuz we are only plantin one of each of everything, so if somethign doesn't surivive, we don't have a backup. Cept for the tomatoes. We'll planting plenty of those. I hope there is enough light for the berries and grapes because we are planting those besides the house and next to the fence.
My mom and dad are in myrtle beach right now. They got there safely.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

my blog=
http://hilarysthoughts.blogspot.com
start the party now...