Let me tell you something about Virginia. She is brilliant. She could be anything she wants to be. And no matter how much she doesn't like dirty people (actually children), she cares about their well being
And do you know, I trust my pharmacist to give me information about the medication I have to take more than I trust my doctor to do the same. I know that pharmacist doesn't have a patient out in the waiting room needing her time. Virginia you have made the best decision for you. It doesn't matter what those other losers in pharmacy school are doing because you will be the one that patients trust. You will be the one that has that little old lady that won't talk to anyone else but you about her medicine. You will be the one, that helps that grumpy old man figure out how many pills to take and what time. You will be the one that reads the small print and when you realize you are insulting the person, you will say hey let me just make you a larger copy that you can read yourself. You will know all your customers by name.
Do not worry about people that don't know what it takes. They are not worth your time and energy.
2 comments:
thank you Christy, that is really sweet. I love you.
I love you too!
And I mean it :)
Post a Comment