I have been thinking about you both. I don't exactly know what to say. I seem to always screw up when I try to comfort people but here it goes. I love you guys (yes you too Jeremy.. and Greg).
Virginia and Rebecca, I am so glad to have you. I don't see you as much as I would like but my heart is with you. Mom and Dad there are no replacements for you. I think of you more often than I can call and I am truly grateful for you. I couldn't imagine life without any of you.
That being said, I still believe that everything has a purpose. Even things that hurt. I hope whatever that purpose is finds you and gives you peace.
I am always a phone call away. Even in the middle of the night my phone is ready for your call. Don't ever be afraid of waking me up, because even if you do... I still want to hear from you.
2 comments:
Thank you Christy... that means alot to both of us.
We love you too.
Post a Comment