I was tired last night so I didn't get gasoline. Then on the way to work this morning I noticed it had gone sky high ($1.32) since last night. Except for one Swifty on the way to work hadn't changed prices yet and it was $1.14 you pump and $1.16 they pump. The you pump line would have put me late for work so I got the $1.16 gas which still saved me money.That Swifty has since joined the others in the sky. Stopping this morning allowed me to feel decadent all day. And it's warm and sunny. Once in a rare while things just work out fine.
4 comments:
I'm sure all those ones were supposed to be twos!
hehe... that's funny
Yes but I'm in denial.
Don't worry... when we go to Hawaii, that 2 will turn into a 3. But, we'll be in Hawaii, so it won't matter :P
Post a Comment