I came home from the easiest lab EVER today (which was a really nice relief) and was on the couch eating a snack by 5. Around a quater to 6, I decide to take a nap until Jeremy got home from work. I ended up sleeping until 11 pm. And I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. So, I got up and did a bit of homework and now I'm just waiting to get sleepy. I'm working out early in the morning and I really wish I were asleep. Tomorrow if going to be a long day. Working out at 6:15 and then I have class from 8 until 4:15. I hope I'm not exhausted when I get home because I have a lot of studying to do for blocks. They are coming up fast. They come even faster when a 45 minute nap turns into over 5 hours and I didn't get anything done.
Do you ever think about people and say "wow, they're disgusting"? Maybe not about how they look, but how they think or act? I wish I could cover them up and make them disappear. Wouldn't the world be such a much better place if all the disgusting people were gone. All you would need to do it blink and they could be magically moved to Digusting People Land.
No comments:
Post a Comment