baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fields and Friends

Yesterday was a miserable day at work. BUT when I got home, it was sunny when I walked Missy. I went in and then Virginia stopped by. It was better than any ray of sunshine. She was able to pick up the can goods her dad had got her for her birthday and we (I) forgot to take to Lexington. I just finished a book that Jeremy wanted to read and I sent it home with her. I was able to help her with a school assignment. (It only involved telling her the medicine I take.) She told me about Jeremy's promotion (which he should have gotten years ago) and that made me feel even better. She waited at my house for Rebecca to call and say she was off work while I went to the dentist . The dentist visit was the fastest ever. No waiting and no cavities. When I got home, Virginia was still waiting and her dad (my husband) had gotten home early and we were all able to visit awhile. It made him smile most of the night. Rebecca called to talk to Virginia at just the right time for me. Virginia left for Rebecca & Greg's house to see them and their new furniture just when I had to leave for RCIA. I got to see Virginia for the longest possible time!! At RCIA, I had to give the talk and it went really well. Probably because of all those happy vibes I was feeling from seeing Virginia. Gasoline had gone up again yesterday and I needed gas today. Good old Swifty on New Cut came through with gas 27 cents cheaper a gallon then every other station I passed before school. After school, the price was the same as everybody else. I saved almost $4 stopping early and wasn't even late for work. Work was 100% better today and the sun is shining. I would only feel better than this if I was walking on the beach.

No comments: